Date(s) - 07/17/2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Turn change into a positive force!
Change is inevitable. But when changes are made, many employees lack the broader knowledge of why new systems and structures are necessary. As a result, frontline managers and human resources professionals must partner together and help organizations lead and manage change. This case-study-based webinar will prepare managers responsible for facilitating or implementing change initiatives identify key business drivers that typically underlie the need for change. You’ll learn how to work with key stakeholders in ways that build support and ensure positive outcomes for your bottom line.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Do you have a significant change or multiple changes on the near horizon or underway already?
Are you tearing your hair out due to concerns you have about everyone else’s readiness to adopt changes?
Would you like to know more about the key steps to take to help everyone more effectively embrace change?
Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to save yourself hours of time, energy and frustration?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance
What We Will Address
- What is change management?
- Dealing with the impact of change
- The role of communication in helping the organization move from fear to commitment
- Creating a change management plan
- The six-step change management process and key activities
- Typical impact of change on key human resources systems
- How to assess the results achieved and impact on change
- Individual work on personal change management opportunity
- Assess the things that really motivate
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Assess major issues involved in organizational readiness
- Build executive sponsorship and ensure success of the plan
- Overcome emotional and intellectual challenges
- Demonstrate greater mastery of key change management skills
- Create effective communication plans
- Ensure all systems support—not undermine change
- Help the organization recover, rebound and learn from change
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494