Date(s) - 09/17/2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Microsoft’s Outlook is an irreplaceable tool for countless organizations and a veritable legion of people around the globe—but it’s not a beloved one by any stretch. Nobody actually enjoys sifting through a stuffed inbox or responding to meeting requests all day long; you want to open your inbox, do what you need to do, and get the heck out as fast as possible.
That’s where these Outlook organizational best practices come in. Adopting the best practices will make diving into your inbox less painful—and far less time consuming.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You should attend this webinar if you use Microsoft Outlook on a regular basis, and want to be more efficient and productive.
- The six kinds of email to get out of your inbox
- The “What-When-Where” processing system
- How to create and use an Outlook “To-do” list
- How to easily build your contacts list
- How to keep your notes and ideas in email folders
- Tricks for automating your emails
- Calendar tricks that save you time
- Creating and using Folders to help you organize better
- Creating Rules to automatically handle emails
- Flagging Emails for Follow
- Sorting and Filtering Emails
- Mail Merge with your Contacts
Learn how to use Microsoft Outlook confidently and efficiently and the tips and tricks to better manage your tasks, calender notes, contacts and other items.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Business owners
- CEO’s / CFO’s / CTO’s
- Managers of all levels
- Anybody with large amounts of data
- Anybody who uses Microsoft Access/Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
- Financial Consultants
- IT Professionals
- Human Resource Personnel
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494