Date(s) - 03/21/2019
Every employee is different and needs a different approach. There is no one-size-fits all when it comes to encouraging employees to perform and improve. Generic rewards and punishments have a de-motivating effect.
Learn to apply the latest understanding of what engages today’s employees and get the results your organization needs.
This webinar is designed to help you keep employees motivated and engaged. Every manager wrestles with this fundamental skill to thrive in a competitive market place. This persistent problem often comes down to not understanding human behavior in organization, especially with four generations in the workplace. You don’t have to become a psychologist, but you do have to master some fundamentals if you want to keep employees inspired, engaged, and productive.
If you continuously learn from each employee interaction and apply your knowledge to new situations, you will create a productive team of inspired, engaged employees.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Today’s workforce is mobile and unwilling to stay in job where appreciation is rare or where the person is not making a difference. You are judged on the quality of work of your team members, which means you must help them perform at their best.
Everyone is unique and requires a unique approach.
The fundamentals of human motivation enable you to engage each employee and the entire team for top performance. Learn about reward vs punishment psychology and how to get the results you need while building a dedicated team.
- Understanding your strengths and challenges when motivating employees
- The role of mission in motivation
- Developing your mission-driven plan
- Relation of employee’s knowledge, experience, and competence to motivation
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Impact of reward system on employee performance
- Motivators and De-motivators
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and motivation
- Herzberg’s Two Factors and motivation
- McClelland’s Acquired Social Needs and motivation
- Internal vs. external motivation
- How do we decide what motivates each person
- Providing effective feedback and coaching
- Managing virtual teams-strategies for team leaders
- Get specified results by establishing and carrying out a robust plan for team goals and for individual development
- Lead a productive, innovative team using performance planning, delegation, motivation, feedback/coaching, and evaluation
- Understand the impact of reward system on employee performance
- Create effective relationships and communicate effectively with employees.
- Perfect your motivational, engagement, and inspirational skills.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Newer managers
- Experienced managers and supervisors who want to enhance their skills for better results
- Team leaders and project managers
- HR professionals
- Anyone interested in managing people
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494