Date(s) - 08/20/2019
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
As a basic-level user of Microsoft Office, you’d love to reduce the number of “hair-tearing-out” moments. You’d love to be able to do things faster so you can go home on time. You’d love to be seen as an “Office Hero” in your organization. As an added bonus, because Microsoft Office is so widely used across the globe, having good-to-excellent MS Office skills means you’ll be more marketable in today’s highly competitive job market!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This session is aimed at users of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook who have introductory-level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the applications to the next level. This Microsoft Office training program will be delivered using the latest version of Office for Windows although much of the functionality is relevant to users of older versions too.
- Tools and techniques in MS Word and Outlook: Automate data-entry using QuickParts
- Word: Using Styles to automate formatting
- Word: Create a Table of Contents with 3 clicks of the mouse!
- Word: Creating and editing a PDF
- PowerPoint: SmartArt: Build diagrams in seconds
- PowerPoint: Modify all slides at once: Understanding Slide Masters
- PowerPoint: Working with images
- Excel: Managing list-based data
- Excel: Creating formulas to automate calculations
- Outlook: Using Rules to automate your email processing
- Outlook: Using Quick Steps to automate repetitive tasks
- Outlook: Tips for sharing calendars
- All Applications: The Ribbon: Make it work the way you do
This MS Office training is about how to improve your MS Office skills and become more productive with the Microsoft Office software that you use every day.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This session is aimed at MS Office users who have intermediate level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the application to the next level.
- Business Owners
- CEO’s / CFO’s / CTO’s
- Sales Associates
- Financial Consultants
- IT Professionals
- Export-Imports specialists
- Customer service Representative
- Staff supervisor
- Human Resource Personnel
- Anybody with large amounts of Data
- Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494