Date(s) - 01/18/2022
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This training program will help attendees approach the writing situation with a clear and useful strategy. It will include strategies to fuse the purpose of the summary with the issues that matter to your audience. Attendees will also learn to sort ideas to clarify key points and craft paragraphs that reinforce the intent of the executive summary.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
When writing an executive summary of research findings, there are many choices because volumes of information about most topics inundate you in a content-crazed world. And when suggesting a course of action, there are again many choices because management’s direction changes course rapidly in a volatile marketplace. For these reasons, businesspeople often ask, “What should go into an executive summary?” In business, many disparate staffers assume the task of summarizing in writing. Some are account executives writing executive summaries of their own proposals for their clients; others are junior executives briefing management on an issue by compiling useful data from numerous reports; still others are administrative assistants writing executive summaries of articles or books to save their managers reading time. Regardless of these roles, possessing the ability to summarize effectively can make a significant difference in your career.
In this webinar, participants will discover the keys to guiding managers, teammates, clients, and vendors through complex content clearly, succinctly, and powerfully. It will enable you to employ a practical process for creating and critiquing memorable, results-driven executive summaries. This interactive session will allow time to answer questions about executive summary issues you encounter regularly. This webinar is for any managerial, administrative, or technical professionals charged with writing summaries of lengthy reports, proposals, and white papers for their managers and steering committees at the highest level of their organizations.
- Four power points of executive summaries
- Revising and editing summaries based on the business context
- Hitting high notes through solid structure
- Getting to the point by eliminating verbiage
- Using lists to capture essential supporting ideas
- Approach the writing situation with a clear and useful strategy
- Fuse the purpose of the summary with the issues that matter to your audience
- Sort ideas to clarify key points
- Craft paragraphs that reinforce the intent of the executive summary
- Edit language to move the reader to action
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Accounting professionals
- Banking managers
- Business forecasters
- Economic advisors
- Executive consultants
- Information technology experts
- Pharmaceutical representatives
- Retail specialists
- Risk analys
For more detail, please click on this below link:
Follow Us: https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitney-jones-873573179/