Date(s) - 08/13/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We think of any “tech” space, unfortunately, as a “man’s world.” It’s usually not. In fact, in the HR Tech space, women are slaying it. Which women are radically altering the HR tech landscape? Some of the names you probably know and have heard before — and others might be completely new to you. But it could be a great source of potential partnerships, e-mail collaborations, webinars, business development, or more.
- Learn more about the presenter and her unique approach to building her own workforce
- Learn more unique approaches through the lens of talent attraction, hiring, and engagement
- Learn the names, stories, and of HRTech products lead by women
- Learn the names and stories of women in HR around the world that you should know and connect with
If you want to learn the best and brightest names in the HR Tech space, come on down for this webinar. You’ll see some truly innovative product suites that might shift the paradigm on how HR and TA work — and women are driving the ship, which has long been a problem in tech. This webinar will give you hope and ideas.
- Lead recruiter
- HR generalist
- Talent acquisition
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- People analytics
- Employer branding
- Diversity & Inclusion
Elena is an expert in leveraging video stories in the workplace. With the motto “you cannot be what you cannot see” Elena started filming jobs as a way to get young people excited about the world of work. Since then, her team at Skill Scout has since built a world class media company. Their films have helped clients like Nike and American Airlines engage candidates and employees alike. She was recently named “HR Superhero of the Year” by DisruptHR Chicago.
For more detail please click on this below link: