Date(s) - 10/10/2019
Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr
When building the optimal team, it is imperative to find not only the right candidates for the job, but the candidates that will best complement your company’s mission and the team as a whole. This webinar will go over innovative ways to attract talent, strategic interview questions to ask candidates, and how to retain them.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you struggle to find the right candidates for the job, or your turnaround rate is high, you will learn how to use behavioral interview questions and thoughtful employee recruitment strategies to find the best fit, which means keeping them past the first two weeks.
- Seeking deeper diversity through effective recruitment strategies and practices
- Finding hidden candidates by using innovative ways to attract talent
- The 4 basic personality types you must have on your team
- Best strategic interview questions to ask candidates
- Making the final decision
- Setting them up for success
Learn how to implement effective recruitment strategies and practices to find the right candidates and build the most effective teams.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Team leaders and managers looking to build the most effective teams.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494