Date(s) - 12/10/2018
Managing employees and motivating them to achieve their best require a variety of skills. To motivate and engage employees effectively managers need constructive feedback skills, mentor skills, recognition feedback skills, and coaching skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Successful career management by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback.
- Tapping into the strengths and skills of a company’s workforce is the prime ingredient for business success in the future.
- Learn the role of a mentor, coach and manager in team engagement and employee loyalty
- Learn how to use constructive feedback
- Learn the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Learn examples of non monetary rewards and motivation, tailored for different generations and types of people
Learn the different skills required to motivate and engage employees and the various situations that provide opportunities. Know about the non monetary incentives to motivate employees and benefits of non monetary rewards.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Individual contributors
- High Potentials
- Baby Boomers
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494