Date(s) - 11/23/2020
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
By the time you run a customer satisfaction survey,it’s already too late.You’re looking in the rear-view mirror. Dissatisfied customers have departed and told others not to bother. Even more importantly for your bottom line, a competitor offering something you do not will lure away those formerly “satisfied” customers.This does NOT have to be the scenario for your business.No matter what business you are in,you must be able to understand customers’ expectations, even when they cannot articulate them easily. This program provides you with strategies for discovering those elusive expectations and meeting them. Although we explore some simple tools and approaches to digging out what’s missing for customers, you can apply the principles to your existing market research efforts also. Once you integrate this into your ongoing strategic planning and execution, you have a recipe for improvement and innovation.
- Challenges discovering customer expectations
- What’s wrong with Customer Satisfaction
- Satisfaction & Dissatisfaction are not opposites
- Why do customers leave or stay?
- Who is and is NOT my ideal customer
- Probing questions to discover hidden expectations
- Tools and techniques to discover expectations
- Developing effective surveys
- Analyzing survey results
- Avoiding survey pitfalls
- Successful interviewing
- Active listening
- Creating innovative solutions
- Dr. Kano’s proven approach to discovering and meeting expectations
- Creating a market to engage the customer
Adopt approaches that work and learn to:
- Define your ideal customer
- Develop probing questions to surface unarticulated expectations
- Use simple tools to dig out expectations
- Develop innovative solutions and create a market
- Get the successful results you want.
In addition to an introduction to the basic customer-expectation tools, you will receive references to increase your knowledge and skills.
- Business Owners
- Marketing & Sales Leaders
- Leaders in any capacity
- Individual Salespeople
- Project Managers
- Technology- Related Requirement gatherers
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D., president of Advantage Leadership, Inc. As president of Advantage Leadership, Inc. Rebecca works with leaders around the world, who want to grow their organizations and improve their bottom lines through strategic leadership and planning, engaged employees, and improved critical processes.