Date(s) - 02/13/2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Good phone etiquette extends well beyond saying ”please” and ”thank you.”
From the outset of any phone call, actively listening, being friendly and maintaining control of the conversation are paramount to the satisfaction of the customer on the other end of the line.
The webinar will provide practical call handling tips for attendees as well as essential skills to confidently answer calls, how to constructively respond to customer telephone inquiries and handle unreasonable customer complaints.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
97 percent say customer service is “important” or “very important” to their loyalty to a brand. Improving your company’s approach to customer interactions can have a noticeable impact on customer retention, renewal and satisfaction.
- The importance and benefits of professional telephone skills
- Telephone communication challenges
- Non verbal communication
- Build rapport and gather essential information
- Guidelines for answering the telephone and putting customers on hold
- Communication skills to handle inquiries
- Effective listening and questioning techniques
- Using positive language and taking ownership of call
- Closing the call
- Communicating with customers with different communication styles
- Handling customer concerns and objections
- Handling customer complaints-Handling emotional responses
- Attendees will gain practical tips for answering and making telephone calls in a professional manner
- Accurately respond to the customer’s call
- Built rapport and satisfy customers’ needs quickly and efficiently
- Constructively responding to a customer’s concern or complaint
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR professional
- customer service professionals
- Sales & marketing
- Tele caller
- Call center Executive
- Call center Agents
- BPO, KPO Executive
- Customers support
- Key account professionals
- Help Desk
- Training managers
- Client Relationship
- Hospitality Service
- Workplace Communication
Audrey Halpern is a highly engaging employee soft skills trainer who helps individuals and teams become more self aware. She walks the people she trains through impactful activities so they can gain the confidence and skills they need to communicate and collaborate effectively and maximize outcomes. She is an experienced Facilitator, instructional designer, and learning and development/HR professional with a passion for making a difference.
Audrey Halpern has had an exemplary 20+yr training facilitation/learning and development career, developing customsoft skills employee programs and on-boarding. Her background in human resources, instructional design and salesmakes for effective workshop design.
For more details click on this link :