Date(s) - 07/17/2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
This Webinar is intended to outline the concepts of successful negotiation highlighted by learning the preparation, The Tactics, The methods of getting Agreement, Effective Clausing and how to cost out your Agreement. We will address the needs of the Employer and the Union building the Relationship upon which this Agreement will stand for years to come.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
We will discuss Preparing to Negotiate, Successful Tactics and Techniques.The Art of Listening, getting the process moving at the table, you will learn the way to write effective clausing and how to cost out your labor Agreement. You will learn the use of Employer Pressure tactics and how to handle Union Pressure tactics to come to an Agreement. You will understand how to NOT to bargain against yourself but move the process towards an agreement.
- Selecting the right Negotiations team, understand the Union Team.
- Preparation to Negotiate, Learn How to Listen, Understand the Tactics & Techniques of Negotiation, Learn the Do’s & Don’ts of Negotiation.
- Find out What the Union’s Priorities Are? Practice how to Cost Out The Labour Agreement. Develop Time Tested Strategies Negotiations. Utilize Effective Clausing , Obligations of the Offer Counteroffer Process? When to use Employer Pressure Tactics, Learn The Ways To Say No, Create a Movement At The Table. Develop The Final Package
- How to be successful with the Tool to Prepare for a Strike. Are you engaging in Side meetings? What To Do In the Event your Union Fails to get Ratification of the Agreement? How to deal with Work Stoppages. When to consider using a Mediator?
Learn the basics of negotiating the labor agreement, including preparation, tactics, writing effective clausing and handling union pressure.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Vice Presidents
- HR or Operation
- This Webinar is a “Must Attend” for anyone with a current or future bargaining unit responsibility.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494