Date(s) - 09/17/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
You’ve made your decision about whom to hire. You’ve gotten them excited about their new job. You’re excited about what they can bring to your team. Now what?
If you’re like most good organizations, you’re doing something more. The Aberdeen Group reported that 70 percent of all organizations currently deploy some sort of employee onboarding program with leaders entering new roles. While this is a good thing, there is great variability in the focus, depth and length of these programs.
The most superficial tend to provide surface-level “meet and greets” and focus on initial paperwork and process knowledge. Others go deeper, focusing on helping leaders learn to navigate the organization’s culture and understand the informal organization and key players.
Also, don’t forget internal transfers. Though onboarding new employees usually focuses on people new to an organization, your current leaders entering new roles need assistance as well. Organizations are made up of many micro-cultures and the informal culture (how things really get done) is what typically drives an organization. Unwritten rules and politics, if not openly discussed, will create obstacles and slow execution.
What does yours do? And do you even have an employee onboarding program?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Is your employee recruitment and onboarding process costing you unnecessarily? Did you know….
- Nearly 1/3 of people are job searching within six months of employment
· Almost 1/3 of externally hired executives miss expectations in the first two years
· With 10-15% annual attrition, companies lose about 60% of their entire talent base within four years
Introducing an onboarding program in to your hiring process can mean the difference between retaining top employees and watching them walk out the door after several months. Companies, who implement an effective employee onboarding program during the first three months of the new hire employment experience, will have 31% less turnover than those who don’t according to the Aberdeen Group.
Onboarding is important because it introduces the employee to the company’s culture and expectations and gives the employee the vital training and information needed to succeed in their new position. Also, a new hire’s compatibility or culture fit will likely be determined during the onboarding process. This can save the employer from a prolonged investment into the wrong person.
Onboarding new employees strategically can dramatically impact your business. Investing in an onboarding process will help reduce turnover and increase employee engagement and productivity. An onboarding program isn’t just or more than a routine checklist; it should be a comprehensive process that makes the new employee as well as the company confident they made the right choice and confident they can succeed in their new job.
Robust employee onboarding programs help your talent get up to speed faster and deter them from leaving for greener pastures.
The following areas will be covered during the session:
· Know the six mistakes to avoid in your HR recruitment process and new hire onboarding process
· Review best practices in executive onboarding accelerating executive success
· Understand three employee onboarding approaches to inte-grate the new hire into their job and organization and improve employee engagement and productivity
· Review an onboarding 90 day timeline with key tasks and tools to measure goals and milestones
· Identify the top derailers for the critical stakeholders: the manager, the new leader, human resources
· Learn from focus groups what new leaders consider the top onboarding issues and ways to ensure success
This HR compliance webinar will cover what you need to ensure your organization is building a stable, committed productive workforce from the start.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Human Resources Professionals
• Business Leaders
• Management teams in all industries
• VP of Human Resources
• Chief Learning Officer
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Staff Managers
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494