Date(s) - 03/24/2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Is your organization poised to implement strategies that create value, generate growth and result in profits? Who thinks strategically in your firm? Strategic planning process and strategic thinking have evolved so make sure your strategic thinking skills are keeping pace. You need to know the answers to these questions plus what tools still work and continue to be useful in the development of strategy. What new approaches might give your organization a kick start to move to a new level of high performance?
This course is designed to mesh the proven by practice with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Managers learn by doing and gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, practice exercises and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on up to date analytical and organizational approaches to solutions
You will gain an understanding as to when it’s time to re-think your strategic planning process, how to develop organizational structure or to re-invent your organization. Get a clear perspective on your organizational role in the development and implementation of successful strategies.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Would you like to identify the immediate benefits of focusing on strategic planning and execution?
Would it help to learn the different ways you can use vision to inspire others?
How about understanding how to even more effectively integrate strategy, objectives, metrics and performance?
Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to improve your and your team’s productivity and performance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
- How to structure the development of strategy for an organization
• How to ask strategic questions
• How to generate sufficient data and organize it into relevant information for use in developing strategy
• How your organization and the business environment in which it exists interact through strategic planning and execution
• How resources reinforce strategic direction and influence results
• Positive means of engaging the organization in strategy formation and implementation
- Identify the benefits of focusing on strategic planning and execution
• Learn the different ways in which vision can be used in the organization
• Understand how to integrate strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
• Learn the new strategic patterns that are evolving in the business world and develop ideas for their application for your organization
• Discover when to use action plans to implement strategy and when a looser system is required
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He has been a consultant to government agencies like the Federal Government of the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Government of Canada, Government of Cayman Islands and Her Majesty’s Government of the United Kingdom.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494