Date(s) - 02/04/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Identifying and preventing harassment in your workplace, including sexual and racial harassment and bullying, is about having an updated and accurate policy, training all employees to follow that policy, and then enforcing the policy, using consequences for the perpetrators (who could be employees or outsiders, like vendors or customers), and support for the victims.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
All employees need this training because it is a policy-driven necessity for all organizations.
- Pre-Quiz and why harassment training is important
- The big picture: boundaries, behaviors, support, and consequences
- The new workplace: expanding the concept of “protected classes” and ways to prevent harassment
- Hostile work environment examples
- Bullying and harassment in the workplace: enough is enough
- Reviewing your agency policy on protecting employees from harassment
- Diversity awareness
- The perils of gossip
- Defining the sexually harassing or sexually hostile work environment
- Quid pro quo harassment
- Defining racial harassment
- Defining bullying and “abusive conduct”: response protocols
- Organizational red flags
- The supervisor’s intervention process
- The employee’s reporting process: having the courage to tell
- Avoiding litigation
- Safe e-mail and social media usage
This session is about defining sexual and racial harassment; awareness, response, the investigative process; confidentiality concerns; retaliation protection; enforcing consequences for perpetrators of harassment; and providing support for victims of bullying and harassment in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- All executives
- HR Directors and Managers
- New Managers or Supervisors, or those about to promote
In 1994, Dr. Steve Albrecht co-wrote Ticking Bombs, one of the first business books on workplace violence. He interviewed a double murderer for the book. Steve is one of the country’s leading experts on violence prevention and on dealing with high-risk employees, customers, and taxpayers. His training firm specializes in threat assessments, site security surveys, and employee coaching.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494