Date(s) - 04/09/2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
People are the primary resource and solution to all of your goals and dreams. It all starts with your ability of hiring great employees. The better you know how to hire the right employee for your business, the better everything turns out.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
By pushing your own comfort zones, learning new skills and having a clear focus, a deliberate plan and the skills to execute you will succeed. The entire hiring process will be plainly explained, details of each procedure will be discussed from top to bottom. You will have the necessary confidence and insight to know when to say, “No” and when to give the green light to proceed. Learning how to hire the right people will help you produce great results for your company.
It is up to you to master the techniques of selecting the right candidate for the job and this webinar will give you that opportunity with practical examples of exactly how to find and hire great employees.
- How to find great people
• How to qualify candidates
• How to select the best and separate the less qualified
• How to interview and create maximum understanding of the candidates
• Evaluating candidates after interview and ranking each candidate
• Developing internal hiring process best practices that work, with real life examples
• Getting other people involved in the process
• The best way to use assessments, tests and exercises
• Effective communication skills from start to finish
You will learn critical elements, practices and insights for how to find and hire great employees. Quality people will make your job easier, the organization better and produce at a level of excellence most people only dream about.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Vice Presidents
• Managers and Supervisors
• Also, those who have been identified as future leaders within your organization
David Rohlander’s passion is helping executives create a masterpiece personally and professionally. That’s why he wrote, “The CEO Code,” a Best Seller on AMAZON. That success resulted in Penguin/Alpha Books asking David to write “IDIOT’S GUIDES: Management Skills” released in December 2014.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494