Date(s) - 12/03/2019
In this webinar, you will learn about your obligations as an employer in achieving pay equity in your workplace and ways to prevent pay discrimination in the workplace.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Pay Equity is one of the new employment law “hot buttons”. Staying ahead of the laws and the EEOC’s enforcement efforts will enable you to fly under the radar, avoid employee lawsuits, and attract and retain good talent so your company remains competitive in today’s market.
– Understanding Title VII, sex discrimination & pay equity
– Gain an understanding of the Pay Gap (what it is and its impact)
– Pay discrimination as a form of sex discrimination
– Some Best Practices
– Understand new EEO-1 Reporting Requirements and their implications for employers.
- What is pay equity and what is pay discrimination in the workplace
- How to conduct a pay equity analysis
– Gain some historical perspective on efforts to attain pay equity:
- Equal Pay Act
- Paycheck Fairness Act
- Lilly Ledbetter Act
- Current statistics
– Learn about EEOC and OFCCP and their position on and role in fighting pay discrimination and attaining pay equity
- Title VII
- EEOC and OFCCP Position
- New EEO-1 requirements
- Job steering
- Brief overview of current requirements for federal contractors
- What to expect after the new reporting requirements take effect
This webinar helps you understand whether you will be subject to the new EEO-1 reporting rules, and if so what you will need to do to be in compliance. In addition to learning what pay equity is, you will learn about the different pay equity laws that impact employers, the different factors you should consider in determining whether you are meeting your legal obligations, and what you can do to stay ahead of the curve.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR Directors
• HR Managers
• Compensation Specialists
• Hiring Managers
• Compliance Officers
• Senior Managers
Years of Experience: 20+ years
Areas of Expertise: Employment Practices and Workforce Challenges
Janette Levey Frisch, founder of The EmpLAWyerologist Firm, is an employment/HR attorney with over 20 years of legal experience. Ms. Frisch is a legal wellness professional for employment practices and workforce challenges. She works with employers to craft solid employment practices wellness plans tailored to address an organization’s needs and concerns. As a consultant, she offers legal services on virtually all federal and NJ and NY state employment law issues.
Use Promo Code TGD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494