Date(s) - 06/18/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this webinar, we will learn the reasons onboarding experience for new hires is important today. We will learn that the terms orientation and onboarding new employees are not interchangeable. We will learn that orientation is in reality just one step in the onboarding process. We will learn that the HR onboarding process begins before the hire is made.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Statistics show that half of all hourly employees leave the job within four months of hire and half of all salaried employees leave their jobs within 18 months. This turnover is expensive. Much of this turnover can be prevented by a proper employee onboarding process.
The Orientation, the process of making someone an employee, is no longer sufficient. When so much of a company’s success is dependent on the intellectual property that employees produce it is critical to make sure that the employee is fitting in and succeeding. This is what a successful employee onboarding process accomplishes.
Those companies that do not do this successfully suffer lower productivity, potential loss of customers, and of course the eventual loss of the employee and the resultant replacement costs.
- The cost of turnover
- The steps involved in onboarding new employees
- Before the hire
- During the hire
- The first day
- The first week
- The ongoing process
- Special considerations for executives, non-exempt employees, and remote workers
- Understand why turnover is expensive
- Learn when to connect with employees
- Learn how to start the employee onboarding process before the start date
- Learn the activities of orientation
- Learn the activities of onboarding
- Learn how the process works for different levels of employees
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR Managers
- Office Managers
- Company Owners
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494