Date(s) - 11/13/2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Do you remember feeling like a wallflower at an event that was supposed to be fun? Did you wonder how you could overcome your nervousness and just enjoy yourself? Luckily, with communication webinars,you really can acquire the skills to join in and be memorable – in a good way. And, impressive basic communication skills, in a way, also help you in developing leadership skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you are shy or socially awkward, there is great news. These traits are learned – which means they can be UN-learned. This webinar will show you how to develop your basic communications skills and go from wallflower to wonderful.
In this presentation, you will learn
- How to let go of anxiety by tapping into everyone’s secret shared desire
- How to get into conversations without feeling or looking like a dork
- What to talk about once you’ve established a connection
- How to gracefully exit the conversation without alienating the other participant(s)
How to look and sound witty and interesting even if you believe you are not either one.This is one of the few impactful online training courses that guide you to become an impressive communicator.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- People with social anxiety that must attend social functions
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494