Date(s) - 11/23/2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
COVID-19 caught the world and business by surprise and unprepared, forcing overnight changes in the workplace. If our goal is to just to “return to normal” then we will miss key learnings and opportunities COVID-19 has presented to change how we do things and make businesses more sustainable. Let us capitalize by creating and nurturing the path to more innovative and flexible work environments – now and for the future.
- Highlight and discuss the definition and roles of culture, values, and behaviors in a company’s success.
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on businesses and people, and the importance of addressing both.
- Review successes and challenges of COVID-19 and changes they forced overnight.
- Overview learnings from COVID-19 and their impact on future workforce, workplace, and organizations.
- Identify and discuss key leadership skills for successful future leaders.
- Creating cultural transition plans – key steps and who needs to be engaged and lead transformation.
- Recognize the importance of the employee’s role in cultural transformation and their impact on the future success of business.
- Differentiating the past culture from future cultural needs to identify gaps and plan for change.
- Define what’s needed to lead change in the organization – who, what, when, where, how, and why?
Be a driver of change and build a culture focused on talent development, retention, innovation, and collaboration. Examine key leader skills differentiating future leaders from current or past leaders. Learn to plan key concepts for cultural transformation and successful employee engagement.
- Definitions of culture, pandemic, cultural transformation, “better normal”.
- What we learned from COVID-19 and how we use it to “make a better normal”.
- There’s no going back – employees speak out on the future workplace and what cultures need to be.
- Organizational values and behaviors and their roles in cultural transformation.
- Building sustainability for the future through leader and employee engagement.
- Leaders role in a “better normal” and impacts of the messages they send.
- Key leadership skills for the future; what needs to change and why.
- Preparing for the unexpected – creating plans for change – a simple process to see quick results.
- Review of sample cultural transformation plans and how to apply them.
- Leaders of all levels
- HR specialists
An award-winning leader in the areas of culture and people strategy, Donna has guided her career to achieving a diverse business background by holding key, strategic, leadership roles in a variety of business functions and industries. Possessing a passion for business, Donna builds strong trust and partnerships with leaders across a large variety of companies.