Date(s) - 02/13/2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Gain the insights and skills to know where your business stands today and where it’s heading tomorrow. In today’s unpredictable business environment, strategic leadership is not just for top management alone. It’s for:
- Managers who want to increase their competitive advantage by anticipating their customers’ priorities, needs and expectations
- Managers who want to distinguish operational data from strategic data, creatively develop sources of information and increase their staffs’ flexibility and responsiveness
- Managers who want to broaden their perspective, improve flexibility without compromising quality and increase their department’s value to the organization
- Every manager who wants to anticipate, initiate and manage change for maximum competitiveness
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
By attending, you will be able to more effectively:
- Inspire and direct your team to greater readiness and competitiveness
- Add value to your organization by understanding the needs of your customers
- Anticipate, create and encourage change
- Spot opportunities for successful strategic alliances
- Become an innovative, visionary leader
- Establish a strategic culture
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your work unit
- Keep your unit moving forward
- Take risks with confidence
- Crossing the line to strategic effectiveness
- Learning the strategic leadership approach
- Vision and strategic leadership
- Becoming an effective leader
- Building influence through communication
- Understanding the role of teams
- Managing change with action-oriented skills
If you want to move from being a good manager to being a great manager, you can’t afford to miss this project management training. Because strategic leadership is a blending of attributes that every superior manager requires in today’s unpredictable business environment.
Here’s where you’ll learn to anticipate, initiate and manage change for maximum competitiveness, stay on course while constantly redefining and refocusing your department’s goals in order to hit a moving target and determine where your unit is headed, as you take into account the multiple groups your decisions will impact.
Prepare to make a transition. Instead of being buried in your department’s ongoing activities, you’ll become an innovator able to add value to your organization, its customers and stakeholders. This course will provide you with the skills required to move your team or department forward decisively.
Would you like to inspire and direct your team more effectively?
What about being more able to anticipate, create and encourage change?
How about becoming an innovative, visionary leader?
Would you like your team to improve performance?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Managers
Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He has been a consultant to government agencies like the Federal Government of the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Government of Canada, Government of Cayman Islands and Her Majesty’s Government of the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance. His publications range widely, touching all important aspects, right from ASTD/Performance in Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill, has helped executives, managers and team leaders improve their performance and professional decisions. Chris has been interviewed for various radio and television programs.
He has assisted organizations in merger, acquisitions and facilitated post-merger and acquisition integration. He has also actively been a mentor in developing project management, sales, customer service and marketing strategies, in-bound and out-bound call center programs, training and development management and new hirees. Fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovative initiatives is his forte! He is a Boston University alumnus, with degrees in management studies and organizational behavior.
For more details click on this link :