Date(s) - 11/23/2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Gain the insights and skills to know where your business stands today and where it’s headed tomorrow. In today’s unpredictable business environment, strategic leadership is not just for top management alone. It’s for:
- Managers who want to increase their competitive advantage by anticipating their customers’ priorities, needs, and expectations
- Managers who want to distinguish operational data from strategic data, creatively develop sources of information and increase their staffs’ flexibility and responsiveness
- Managers who want to broaden their perspective, improve flexibility without compromising quality and increase their department’s value to the organization
- Every manager who wants to anticipate, initiate and manage change for maximum competitiveness
If you want to move from being a good manager to being a great manager, you can’t afford to miss this project management training. Because strategic leadership is a blending of attributes that every superior manager requires in today’s unpredictable business environment.
Here’s where you’ll learn to anticipate, initiate, and manage change for maximum competitiveness, stay on course while constantly redefining and refocusing your department’s goals in order to hit a moving target, and determine where your unit is headed, as you take into account the multiple groups your decisions will impact.
Prepare to make a transition. Instead of being buried in your department’s ongoing activities, you’ll become an innovator able to add value to your organization, its customers and stakeholders. This course will provide you with the skills required to move your team or department forward decisively.
- Inspire and direct your team to greater readiness and competitiveness
- Add value to your organization by understanding the needs of your customers
- Anticipate, create, and encourage change
- Spot opportunities for successful strategic alliances
- Become an innovative and visionary leader
- Establish a strategic culture
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your work unit
- Keep your unit moving forward
- Take risks with confidence
- Would you like to inspire and direct your team more effectively?
- What about being more able to anticipate, create and encourage change?
- How about becoming an innovative and visionary leader?
- Would you like your team to improve performance?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen, and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance.
- Crossing the line to strategic effectiveness
- Learning the strategic leadership approach
- Vision and strategic leadership
- Becoming an effective leader
- Building influence through communication
- Understanding the role of teams
- Managing change with action-oriented skills
- Senior managers
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include organizations such as Microsoft, Visa International, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Sprint, American Counseling Association, Aviva Insurance, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Hospital Corporation of America, Schlumberger, Morgan Stanley, Boston Scientific, US HealthCare and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries.