Date(s) - 06/19/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This 60 minute Get Organized with Outlook session will encourage and enlighten Outlook users on how to use Microsoft Office Outlook to more confidently and efficiently organize their information and commitments. Participants will learn smarter Outlook tips and tricks to better manage their tasks, follow-ups, contacts, notes and calendar items.
Don’t worry, this not a boring computer class (you’ll have fun!) and you get my no tech-talk guarantee!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Microsoft Office Outlook is an irreplaceable tool for countless organizations and a veritable legion of people around the globe—but it’s not a beloved one by any stretch. Nobody actually enjoys sifting through a stuffed inbox or responding to meeting requests all day long; you want to open your inbox, do what you need to do, and get the heck out as fast as possible.
That’s where these Microsoft Outlook tips and organizational best practices come in. Adopting the best practices will make diving into your inbox less painful—and far less time consuming.
Learn how to use Microsoft Office Outlook so that it saves you time and enhances your efficiency of completing tasks. The webinar provides useful Microsoft Outlook tips, including Outlook email management tips to help you better manage things.
- How to create and use Microsoft Office Outlook “To-do” list
- How to easily build your contacts list
- How to keep your notes and ideas in email folders
- How to automate emails in Outlook
- How to use Outlook calendar to save time
- Creating and using Folders to help you organize better
- Creating Rules to automatically handle emails
- Flagging Emails for Follow
- How to Sort and Filter emails in Outlook
- Mail Merge with your Contacts
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Business owners
- CEO’s / CFO’s / CTO’s
- Managers of all levels
- Anybody who uses Excel on a regular basis, and want to be more efficient and productive
- Office workers
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494