Date(s) - 05/21/2019
Anyone who’s been a manager will tell you that there is a huge difference between doing and managing.
- Instead of doing the work you love, you spend your time in meetings, filling out forms, writing projections and dealing with personnel problems.
- Instead of just making sure you get to work at 8:00 AM, you now worry that your team gets there at 8:00 AM.
- Instead of worrying about whether your work is sufficiently done and turned in on time, you must worry that your team is sufficiently doing their work and turning it in on time.
- Instead of ignoring the toxic team member, you have to do something about him.
And the list goes on.
In most organizations, if you are the best at your craft, it’s likely you’ll be selected to be the next team leader, supervisor or manager. The irony is that very few new managers get the leadership skills training on how to actually manage the new manager challenges. The reality is that you must leap into a whole new set of tasks that require a whole new set of skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you are new manager and you want to avoid the common mistakes many new managers make and deal effectively with the challenges faced by managers in the workplace, this is the webinar for you.
- Overcoming the “I can do it better syndrome”
- Delegating in a way that gets results
- Applying a method of communicating that avoids SNAFUs
- Giving feedback when it’s not good news and surviving the experience
- Taking joy in the development and growth of others — it isn’t what you do, it’s what they do that counts
Knowing these strategies is a great way to start your management career and deal with the new manager challenges effectively.
In this 90 minute webinar, Larry will provide you answers to some of the common problems new managers face, like:
- Understanding the psychological challenges of making the leap to a managerial/supervisory role
- Avoiding five big mistakes every new manager makes
- Managing friends…and other dangerous activities
- Establishing your authority and understanding its limits and its applications
- Learning leadership stress management to balance letting go with staying in control
- Dealing with toxic employees, eliminating bad behavior and accepting that you can’t be everyone’s buddy
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Any new supervisor
- Team leaders
- Those who are seasoned who would like a refresher.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494