Date(s) - 04/17/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Although it is perfectly possible to use Excel without ever creating or using Excel formulas and functions, you’re missing out on a huge part of the application’s power if you don’t.
Without formulas and functions, Excel would not be able to perform its calculations. So think of any scenario that involves addition, subtraction, division or multiplication and that’s where you’d use a formula.
Functions are built-in formulas that have been programmed to perform a specific calculation. They can often be used to shorten and simplify what would otherwise be a long-winded manually-entered formula.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Learning how to create advanced Excel formulas will automate your calculations and save you a ton of time. No more using your fingers. No more mental arithmetic.
No more using the calculator app on your Smartphone! Let Excel formulas and functions do the work for you!
- Creating basic formulas: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication
- Using parentheses in formulas – the what and why
- Copying a formula – the gotchas you need to know about
- Make formulas logical and understandable by assigning names to your important cells
- Speed up your work by using the SUM, AVERAGE and COUNT functions
- The IFERROR function – the alternative to an ugly error
In this Microsoft Excel training you will learn about Excel formulas and functions, and how to create them to automate your calculations.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This session is aimed at anyone who uses Excel at a basic level and wants to learn how to create formulas.
The Microsoft Excel training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel for Windows however all of the functionality is also available to users of earlier versions of Excel
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494