Date(s) - 08/20/2019
Refine your organizational skills to keep your projects on time, on budget, and on target. You’ve mastered the planning, executing, reviewing, and revising skills making the difference between success and failure. You are good at getting the different stakeholders to provide information or direction and to show up for important milestones meetings.
You’re ready to hone your project management skills, communicate more effectively, avoid major project pitfalls, and work well with others to meet project deadlines and objectives. Build on your fundamental knowledge of human resources management and expand your capacity to balance day-to-day work and these special assignments or projects.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Now that you have begun using basic project management skills and tools, you should be getting better results. However, these basics are not enough for continued success. You must continually improve your existing skills in project management, communication, understanding human nature, and working across organizational lines.
You will have new challenges as you lead successful projects. Take a deeper dive into current project management standards and use more sophisticated tools. All of this can be overwhelming on top of your many responsibilities and priorities. You will develop a plan to integrate new human resources practices in the workplace systematically and use references for your own continuous improvement.
Build on Your Fundamental Knowledge
- What are your strengths and challenges of managing projects as a human resources professional now?
- What is a project?
- Where do PM standards come from?
- How does something become a best practice?
- Project life cycle
Hone Organizational Skills
- Project management skills to lead project successfully
- Skills to manage project successfully
- Managing time proactively
Communicate Even More Effectively
- What is your most effective communication zone?
- Using active assertive communication
- Mastering active listening
- Managing project communication through RACI
- Meeting challenges with stakeholders, dispersed teams, and virtual teams
Avoid Major Project Pitfalls
- Common pitfalls and their remedies
- Analyzing risk
- Establishing an early warning system
- Escalating risk proactively
- Expecting the unexpected
Meet Project Objectives
- Establishing and clarifying concrete objectives
- Developing more detailed plans to reach objectives
Bring in Projects on Time, on Budget, and on Target
- Executing detailed project plans
- Managing exceptions and deviations from plans
- What management wants to hear in your reports
Continuous Improvement as a Way of Life
- Implementing lessons learned throughout project
- Going beyond lessons learned
- Keeping project data; key measurements
- Human Resources management tools and techniques
As a result of this webinar on advanced best practices for human resources professionals, you will be able to:
- Build on your fundamental project management knowledge
- Hone organizational skills and project management skills
- Communicate even more effectively
- Avoid major project pitfalls
- Meet project objectives
- Bring in projects on time, on budget, & on target
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR Professionals who have taken a basic project management course
- Experienced HR Project Managers
- HR Professionals
- HR Managers
- HR Personnel charged with improving project management
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494