Date(s) - 06/18/2019
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
As more and more demands are made on everyone’s time at work and as the basic mantra for every organization becomes, “Do more with less!” everyone must become more efficient. The big question is, “How do I do that? I’m already dancing as fast as I can!” The old standbys of the To-Do List, using some complicated organizing tools or ‘working smarter’ just don’t make it in today’s high-pressure world. This time management skills training looks at approaches which help you move from the tactical to the strategic while focusing on what’s most important and letting go of time-wasters.
Walk away with:
- A more efficient and effective way to manage your time, your workload, and extra assignments
- Ability to meet the goals you are assigned and set for yourself
- Tips and techniques to apply on the job and in life
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You cannot afford to destroy your health, personal life, and results through inefficiency in today’s highly competitive world. The tools of yesterday don’t match up to today’s needs. Without a more strategic approach to accomplishing your work and meeting your organization’s demands, you will slowly sink below the weight of too much work and too little time.
This webinar focuses in on how to improve your time management skills at work.
- What’s the context for managing my time?
- What’s most important for the organization?
- What are organization goals that impact my work?
- What are the guiding principles for my decision making?
- Where am I now?
- Ending the tyranny of the To-Do list
- What are my biggest challenges and time-wasters?
- What never gets done? What must get done, no matter what?
- How do I create a change plan?
- How can more strategic planning skills help me manage time?
- Using a simple approach to planning more strategically
- Setting priorities with prioritization tools
- Scheduling and tracking multiple priorities
- Dealing with risks; expected and unexpected
- Create a tactical plan based on my strategic plan
- What approaches will help meet my challenges?
- Understanding my place in organizational goals
- Setting SMART objectives for my work
- Creating a flexible plan for ongoing and special work
- Delegating effectively; why, when, what and how
- Using the WIN approach to daily decisions about time management
- Understanding my work style preferences and using them effectively
- Dealing with procrastination and impulsive action with effective time management strategies
- Putting my plan into action
- Monitoring results
- Getting back on track and modifying my plan
- What’s my action plan?
- Time management step-by-step: applying all the time management techniques systematically
- Continuously improving my planning, execution, and results
You will add value to your work style and performance as you are more able to:
- Prioritize and plan your work effectively using effective time management strategies
- Eliminate time wasters and time wasting
- Delegate appropriately and skillfully for better time management in the workplace
- Improve your time management skills continuously
Learning how to improve your time management skills at work will help you achieve your goals and meet your management’s expectations of your results and performance.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Individual contributors
- Managers at every level
- Executives who find themselves overwhelmed with time constraints
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
- Departmental Managers
- Project managers
- Leaders in any capacity
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494