Date(s) - 04/02/2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
I have something to share with you. It’s so powerful that when you know this, your Excel life will become much easier. Have you struggled to use PivotTables, and Excel formulas and functions like VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.? The struggle is for one reason; your data is in the wrong format. Join this webinar to learn how to analyze large data sets in Excel, how to set up data in the perfect format and to learn about the tools to best utilize that data.
A table is a powerful feature to group your data together in Excel. Think of a table as a specific set of rows and columns in a spreadsheet. You can have multiple tables on the same sheet.
You might think that your data in an Excel spreadsheet is already in a table simply because it’s in rows and columns. However, your data isn’t in a true “table” unless you’ve used the specific Excel data table feature.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
We will do a deep dive into how to manage and analyze data using Excel Tables, which offers numerous opportunities to vastly improve the integrity of your worksheets.
The Table feature simplifies sorting and filtering lists of data, allows easy insertion or deletion of rows and columns of data, eliminates the need to freeze worksheet panes, and provides easy to read data formats.
When rows of data are added to a table, PivotTables, Sparklines, Conditional Formatting, and other objects will automatically include the new data. Redefining sets of data becomes obsolete.
- Set up a usable database
• Sort data by single and multiple columns
• Sort data by row
• Filter for specific data sets
• Custom filter for text, numbers and dates
• Save a filter for re-use
• Subtotal data
• Learn the benefits of tables
• Learn which features you can’t use in a table
• Create and modify tables
• Learn how tables are named and why that is important
• Add and delete data in a table
• Use tables to filter multiple lists on a single worksheet
• Calculate data in a table
• Use the table’s total row
• Find duplicate table data
• Format tables with styles
• Use slicers as a visual alternative to filters
• Summarize table data with a PivotTable
• Learn the benefit of refreshing PivotTable based on tables
• Converting tables to normal ranges of data and why
We will do a deep dive into how to organize data in Excel for analysis using Excel’s Table feature, which offers numerous opportunities to vastly improve the integrity of your worksheets.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Business Owners
• CEO’s / CFO’s / CTO’s
• Financial Consultants
• IT Professionals
• Human Resource Personnel
• Anybody with large amounts of data
• Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
Cathy Horwitz believes that when your employees know the capabilities of the software they use, they will demonstrate improved productivity, will be more efficient and will be able to problem solve more easily.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494