Date(s) - 01/29/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Companies erroneously spend too much time on looking for the correct skills and knowledge for the job and paying little or no attention to attitudes and behaviors necessary for a candidate to perform at a high level. The fact is that most involuntary terminations occur because of improper attitudes and behaviors.
The best way to hire the correct candidate is see into the future and see how that candidate will perform on the job. The fact is that people are products of their past. Past behavior will predict the future.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Having the right people doing the right jobs is critical to the success of every organization. The wrong hire can cost a company thousands or tens of thousands of dollars. In spite of this, companies and their human resources departments make many bad hiring decisions.
The key to success is not hiring someone based on resume of past success but rather being able to hire someone who will perform well in the required job.
Using behavior based interviewing is another tool that organizations can use to select the right person for the right job.
- How to create and ask open-ended questions
- How to solicit examples of past behavior to predict future behavior
- Behavioral interviewing techniques and how to take useful interview notes
- How to get beyond the rehearsed answers to find out what a candidate is really thinking
- Most common behavioral interview questions and how to establish interview evaluation criteria
- How to hire employees effectively by identifying and evaluating skills objectively
This webinar will focus on the benefits of behavioral interviewing. It will also discuss the importance of predicting behaviors of a job candidate by learning how to ask behavior based questions and evaluate the answers.
If you want to hire the correct candidate for the job you must base your hiring decision on more than a gut feeling.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Management
- HR Managers
- HR Generalists
- Operations Managers
- Compensation Professionals
- Managers with HR responsibility
- Any Professional who establishes goals/performance targets or who has accountability for operational outcomes
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494