Date(s) - 03/06/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Communication is a two-way process for the exchange of information and ideas. We communicate in order to elicit some type of response. Some examples of a response could be more knowledge, a specific action, or some type of emotion.
- Do you have a clear understanding of how to communicate effectively?
- If you could exploit your communication style what would it mean to results at your company?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Did you know that …
- 70% of small to mid-size businesses claim communication is their primary problem. A business with 100 employees spends an average downtime of 17 hours a week clarifying communications. This translates in an annual cost of $528,443.00.
- Miscommunication can cost an organization 25% to 40% of its annual budget more than 80% of projects are late, over budget, short of expectations, or simply undelivered as a result of poor communication at the outset.
Correct communication does matter. Understanding how to communicate effectively and the different ways people perceive information will help you craft the right message.
- Understand DISC personality assessment to know the STRENGTHS of your own personality style and how to use them
- How to understand another person’s motivation style
- Understanding DISC profile and how to communicate with the 4 personality types
- How to improve communication skills and the strategies to lead or motivate the 4 personality types
Understanding the D.I.S.C. profile will help understand the four different personality types and how they like to receive information.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR Professionals
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494