Date(s) - 03/06/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
As a leader your voice counts more than that of most other people. What you say, how you say it, what your body language says about your state, energy, mood, etc. all impact how you are perceived. On top of these aspects people look to you for guidance, the right strategies, but most of all, a relationship.
Attend this webinar to learn leadership communication skills and know why it is vital for success.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Do you sometimes feel that people don’t understand what you are saying?
- Do you suspect that people have a totally different opinion and view of you than what you like them to have?
- Are you frequently baffled when the work result you receive looks nothing like what you expected and wonder what was so hard to understand about your request?
- Do you realize that you are supposed to be the role model and measuring stick but haven’t really been told how to be good at that?
- Do you sometimes feel like a failure and get that “pit in the stomach”- fear that you could be seen as a “fake”?
- Do you sometimes feel that you know nothing about communication for leadership success?
If you can say YES to some of these questions or have a few additional thoughts pop in your mind, you should attend this webinar to learn
- 5 techniques to apply to improve your leadership communication skills
- 3 core aspects to always be aware off – that’s how people see you
- 3 ways to make your meetings and presentations more efficient and impactful
In this webinar we will address what you can do to gain and increase trust, respect, and develop or deepen the relationship with the people that report to you and work with you. We keep saying that people are the most important asset in each team or organization.
Learning how to engage them and make them want to work with and for you is more important than ever. You will learn the importance of communication skills in business and will have 10 practical, executable actions you can take right away and apply them to leadership.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Managers who struggle to get through to their people.
- Managers who want to improve their communication and leadership skills
- Emerging and existing leaders who look for practical methods and tools to improve themselves in their role as leader.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494