Date(s) - 01/24/2019
Often, when dealing with difficult people, we forget that we may actually be the difficult person in their eyes. This webinar will help you better identify, assess, and resolve most conflicts.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Have you ever reached the point where you just want to throw your hands up and yell, “What’s wrong with these people?” This webinar will answer that question and tell you how to deal with difficult people at work and how to overcome the communication disjunctions that fuel the frustration fires.
- Is it them or you? How understanding the four basic personality types will help you defuse most disagreements
- What is the “rational” switch and how can you flip it?
- Dealing with the Eeyore of your team (naysayers)
- Dealing with the divas of your team
- How to persuade without manipulation
- How to use the Socratic method for a paradigm shift
How to work with difficult coworkers and still get something done.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Administrative professionals
- Anyone in an office environment
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494