Date(s) - 01/16/2019
Power Pivot, a free addin for Excel, written by Microsoft, puts the “power” into Pivot Tables (hence the name!). Power Pivot removes many of limitations and frustrations that many advanced users find with Pivot Tables. For example, using Power Pivot you can:
- Create Pivot Tables from multiple Excel-based lists without using VLOOKUP
- Create Pivot Tables from large datasets without worrying about file size or performance
- Combine together related data from multiple data sources (Excel, database, text file etc) into a single Pivot Table
- Create powerful calculations on the data in your Pivot Tables
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you want to take your reporting capabilities to the next level by learning about Microsoft Excel business intelligence and how to use Power Pivot, this is a must-attend training session!
- Importing data into Power Pivot – the why and how
- Using the Data Model to create and manage relationships
- The benefits of using the Data Model
- How to create Pivot Table in Excel from related Excel tables
- Creating a Pivot Table from related data sources (including external sources)
- Creating powerful calculated fields in a Pivot Table
In this Excel Pivot Table training, you will learn, using practical examples, how to use Power Pivot and how it provides Business Intelligence functionality & reporting within the familiar environment of Excel.
Training Doyens presents Christmas and New Year bonanza! Use Promo Code XMASNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases till January 5th, 2019.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494