Date(s) - 02/27/2019
Refine your organizational skills to keep your projects on time, on budget, and on target.
- You’ve learned the basic techniques of project management.
- You’ve mastered the planning, executing, reviewing, and revising skills making the difference between success and absolute failure.
- You are good at getting the different players and stakeholders to provide information or direction and to show up for important milestones along the way.
- Now you’re ready to hone your organizational skills, communicate even more effectively, avoid major project pitfalls, and work well with others to meet project deadlines and objectives.
Build on your fundamental knowledge and expand your capacity to balance day-to-day work and these special PM assignments.
You will learn advanced skills which successful project managers must master and project management tips for completing projects successfully. As a Human Resources professional, you know the criticality of communication. You can use these skills in all your work.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Once you have begun using the basic project management skills and tools, you should be getting better results. However, these basics are not enough for continued success. You must now continually improve your existing skills in project management, communication, understanding human nature, and working across organizational lines.
You will have new challenges the more you lead successful projects. You will need to take a deeper dive into current project management standards and learn to use more sophisticated tools. All of this can be overwhelming on top of your many responsibilities and priorities. You will develop a plan to integrate new skills and tools systematically and use references for your own continuous improvement.
Build on Your Fundamental Knowledge
- What are your strengths and challenges managing projects as a human resource professional now?
- What is a project?
- Where do PM standards come from?
- How does something become a best practice?
- Project life cycle and effective project management tips
Hone Organizational Skills
- Skills to lead project successfully
- Skills to manage project successfully
- Managing time proactively
Communicate Even More Effectively
- What is your most effective communication zone?
- Using active assertive communication
- Mastering active listening
- Managing project communication through RACI
- Meeting challenges with stakeholders, dispersed teams, and virtual teams
Avoid Major Project Pitfalls
- Common pitfalls and their remedies
- Analyzing risk
- Establishing an early warning system
- Escalating risk proactively
- Expecting the unexpected
Meet Project Objectives
- Establishing and clarifying concrete objectives
- Developing more detailed plans to reach objectives
Bring in Projects on Time, on Budget, and on Target
- Executing detailed project plans
- Managing exceptions and deviations from plans
- What management wants to hear in your reports
Continuous Improvement as a Way of Life
- Implementing lessons learned throughout project
- Going beyond lessons learned
- Keeping project data; key measurements
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Build on your fundamental project management knowledge
- Learn advanced project management tips & best practices for HR
- Hone organizational skills
- Communicate even more effectively
- Avoid major project pitfalls
- Best HR practices to meet project objectives
- Bring in projects on time, on budget, & on target
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR professionals who have taken a basic project management course
- Experienced HR Project Managers
- HR professionals
- HR managers
- HR personnel charged with improving project management
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494