Date(s) - 04/17/2019
This session will provide the details on the recently approved amendments on enhancing Same Day ACH (SDA)and raising the dollar limit on SDA transactions (effective in 2019 and 2020). In addition, other approved Rules Changes based on recent proposals by NACHA (National ACH Association) and how this could affect you as a participant in the ACH Network will be discussed.
Details on how an RDFI can return a questionable item and other minor rules will be covered. Changes that will affect the Annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit and Appendix 8; including other related topics on ACH Quality and Risk Management such as supplementing Data Security requirements and Fraud Detection standards for WEB debits, will be included.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The NACHA Operating Rules need to be followed by all financial institutions who process ACH transactions. This webinar will provide all the details necessary to help them stay in compliance with all the changes coming in 2019 and beyond! To remain in compliance with the rules, participants in the ACH network need to ensure they are up-to-date on recent changes and newly approved amendments to the rules.
This session will cover all the newly approved details and how these changes affect you as a participant in the ACH network, whether you are an ODFI, an RDFI or a TPS or TPSP. There are several pertinent changes to the NACHA Operating Rules, including a change to the annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit which goes into effect Jan 1, 2019.
- Recently approved amendments to the rules on expanding same day ACH processes
- Changes to the annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit and Appendix 8 effective January 1, 2019
- Potential impact on participants in the ACH network with approved changes to other ACH Risk Management topics such as:
- Supplementing the fraud detection standard for Internet-initiated (WEB) debits
- Allowing RDFIs to indicate within a return that the original transaction was questionable or part of anomalous activity
- Supplementing the existing account information security requirements for large Originators and Third-Parties
- Other “minor Rules topics” changes and what this means to you as a participant in the network
- Identify the recent rules changes (in 2019 and beyond)
- Learn the elements of recent rules changes to ensure FI’s and companies are in compliance with these recent changes
- Know the recently approved amendments to the rules on expanding same day ACH and how these changes will affect you as a financial institution
- Get specifics on the changes to the annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit and Appendix 8
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Financial Institution professionals (new/current operations staff)
- Banking Operations managers and staff
- Compliance and Risk professionals
- Treasury Management professionals
- Aspiring and current AAP’s (Accredited ACH Professionals)
- Company / Business Owners (Originators)
- Banking Managers/ Supervisors
- Audit and Compliance Personnel / Risk Managers
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494