Date(s) - 01/20/2022
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Human error is known to be the primary cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented. Human errors start at the design stage. From procedures, training, and workplace environment many variables that affect human behavior CAN be manipulated reducing the likelihood of these occurrences. To work with these challenges, it is essential to understand human behavior and the psychology of error as well as understand exactly where the weaknesses of the system are so that they can be improved and/or fixed.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Attend this course to gain practical approaches for supervision on the floor, strategies to get your group in sync and approach issues in GMP related environments by using a specific methodology to correct, prevent and avoid re-occurrence of these issues.
This training would provide tools that can be implemented and used after this event. These include practical tools. We will discuss human error categories, near root causes and root causes for these events. We will discuss latest trends in human error issues in the industry.
- Understand human error: factors and causes
- Understand the importance: regulatory and business
- Define the process to manage Human Error deviations
- Identify Root Causes associated to human error deviations
- Learn how to measure human error rates at your site
- Identify what I can do to support human reliability
- Background on Human Error Phenomena
- Importance of Human Error Prevention/reduction
- Training and human error
- Facts about human error
- Human Error as the Root Cause
- What is Human Error
- How is Human Error controlled by supervision?
- Common mistakes: Memory failures, Overconfidence, we believe we are above average, Visual Detection, Vigilance Effectiveness improve these
- Types of error
- Human error rates and measurement
- Trending and tracking
- CAPA effectiveness
- Understand human error: factors and causes.
- Understand the importance of supervision in creating a highly reliable group for both regulatory and business compliance.
- Discuss issues related to supervision and how to avoid traps that will allow errors to occur.
- Identify Root Causes and CAPA associated with supervision.
- Learn how to measure human error rates at your department and keep track of metrics.
- Identify what I can do to support human reliability at the site.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Supervisors, Training Managers, Managers and Directors
- Plant engineering
- QA/QC staff
- Process excellence/improvement professionals
- Industrial/process engineers
- Compliance officers
- Regulatory/legislative affairs professionals
- General/corporate counsel
For more detail, please click on this below link:
Follow Us: https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitney-jones-873573179/