Date(s) - 01/15/2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A recent Gallup poll says that 43 percent of workers are now remote, which means that working remotely is starting to become an expectation for many rather than a perk. For some employees, feelings of isolation, time management difficulties, and productivity can be a problem when working remotely. We’ll discuss ways to keep remote employees happy with the work they’re doing. Plus, you’ll learn how to boost productivity and engagement so remote employees feel like they’re part of a team versus an extension of one.
- Identify your remote employee’s personality type and how best to engage them
- Learn communication best practices for remote employees
- How to help remote employees have a healthy work/life balance?
- Which tools can help boost productivity and engagement?
- How to adapt your management style to best suit, remote employees?
- Committees you should create to help foster distance relationships
Making a remote employee arrangement work can save your company thousands of dollars every year. It’s worth taking the time to attract talent from all over with a remote option and to keep them by having an excellent remote strategy and program.
- Pros & cons of having remote employees
- Remote work statistics
- Engagement strategies
- Productivity hacks
- Remote team building
- Remote meeting expectations
- Avoiding micromanaging
- Small business owners
- Human Resources managers
Kathy Haan is a business coach, blogger, and staff writer focusing on online business. Since 2010, she’s helped women all over the world launch and scale coaching businesses. She has an MBA and is an international speaker whose work has been featured in places like Forbes, USA Today, Reader’s Digest, and Thrive Global.
For more detail please click on this below link: