Date(s) - 10/15/2019
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
What is the issue you are challenged with?
Uncontrolled negative behaviour in the workplace, offensive language, constant and undeserved criticism, personal hygiene, inappropriate clothing, religion or political opinions, tardiness, poor work performance, negative behaviour and people who are oblivious to the impact and effect on fellow employees or customers – or just don’t care to know?
Conflict that produces complaints, and complaints handled poorly that generate conflict, is unhealthy, destroys productivity, and creates an unpredictable environment. While you can’t be fully prepared for every bad situation you will be confronted with, this webinar will provide you the tools you need to be able to approach it with a corrective action plan in place. This is about using the right language, words and habits that will teach you how to handle difficult workplace situations.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This value packed webinar provides you the must know strategies on how to improve your relationships at work. You will move from blame, to self-awareness, critical thinking and problem -solving action steps.
An effective leader/supervisor/manager, knows how to handle difficult workplace situations and how to get the person to say yes to your request to change their behaviour.
We are all familiar with the “Sandwich” model of giving negative feedback – slice of something positive, then the constructive criticism/negative feedback, followed by a slice of something positive. There is so much more to being effective than this one idea. Register and get tips on how to give and receive constructive feedback.
As a bonus, don’t miss out on receiving the 3 self-tests that guarantee you the skills to empower, engage and inspire employees for long term loyalty to you, retention for your organization, and how to coach for engagement.
This is How to Confront With C.A.R.E.
- Connecting: Communication and Careful Listening
- Attention: Analysis, Action and Assertive
- Respect: Responding and Responsible
- Expectations: Emotional Control and Being Effective
What You Will Learn:
- How to identify when you start to lose control
- The ‘Snowball Effect’ of uncontrolled negative people
- Why you need to develop communication/interpersonal skills
- How to read and understand body language
- What creates negative behaviour in the workplace, and workplace dysfunction and how to correct it
- Identify negative workplace performance measures
- What good communication creates – and is vital to the workplace
- Leadership styles that create trust
- 3 core strategies in relationship development
- 8 vital communication principles
- Top 10 measures and solutions for CARE-ing
C.A.R.E.-ing is: being appreciative, presence, acknowledging feelings, projecting positive intent, avoiding assumptions, being compassionate and focused.
Complimentary Resources Provided at Completion of webinar, if requested:
- Free PDF version of E-Book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge
- Self-Test: Rating Your Soft Skill Leadership Attributes (employee loyalty focus)
- Self-Test: Confidential Leadership Empowerment Survey (employee retention focus)
- COACH – Coaching Skills Self-Assessment (how to coach, empower, be coached)
- My L.I.S.T. – how to get to know the driving/ motivation side of an employee
- E-book: Keep Your Nurses and Healthcare Professionals for life (for healthcare professionals)
- Registration to the HCAHPS Breakthrough Leadership Webinar Series (health care only)
- A link to all the complimentary resources on the Bruce Lee web site the next edition of Bruce’s newsletter: with webinar promotion and good information!
- Complimentary 30 minute coaching call on an issue related to this topic
In today’s demanding business climate that has an accelerated focus on treating workers right, it is so important to engage their issues with timely action, tact, and communication skills that leaves nothing to chance in corrective measures, for any and all negative situation you encounter. This webinar helps you learn how to handle negative behaviour in the workplace through constructive feedback.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This fast paced, value loaded webinar is perfect for anyone who wants to stretch and develop themselves into a more effective leader where trust, integrity, engagement and productivity flourishes.
This webinar is designed for new to mid-level executives, supervisors, managers, who are looking for new decision-making skills to lead and motivate others. This is especially helpful for those who are on track for a new leadership role or are preparing to assume a challenging new leadership function.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494