Date(s) - 03/13/2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The balanced scorecard is a management framework which translates an organization’s strategic objectives into a set of performance measures to be applied to product, customer, process and market development. Join the webinar to know about the purpose a balanced scorecard and how to construct it.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Organizations today have many performance requirements. It is just not as simple as delivering more sales or keeping the department staffed.
Getting and maintaining top performance in multiple categories means managers must have multiple focus.
The goals of the organization including the rewards systems must be aligned with these “BALANCED” results. If a balanced approach is not followed an employee may focus on one thing at the expense of another. The balanced score card measures a composite of all of the necessary elements of responsibility for a person, department, and organization. Used properly it will drive success in the organization.
- The Purpose of the Balanced Scorecard
- Background of the Balanced Scorecard
- Selecting the entity to use for the Scorecard
- Reviewing and Summarizing the measurable things
- Assigning weights and values
- Creating the dashboard
- An example used by the restaurant hospitality industry
- Using the Balanced Scorecard for bonus and compensation
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494