Date(s) - 03/26/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Hiring people, which is also otherwise called as Recruiting, is one of the primitively important things that employers do. When you hire a person for your company, your decision will not just affect how that person performs that job, it will affect how everyone in their work group(s) performs their jobs as well. No one is perfect but when you hire truly dysfunctional people, they will have effects on everything and everyone in which they come into contact, including your customers. While no one wears a T-shirt advertising their dysfunction, it’s really so simple to avoid hiring these people that you have to wonder why every employer has at least one of these types of people working for them, often in a management role. While they don’t wear T-shirts they are easy to pick out if you know what to look for and how to talk to them.
- To hire with a “growth” mentality
- To learn 12 easy tips which anyone can do to avoid making hiring mistakes
- What should we do that makes it easy for dysfunctional people to be hired?
- What can be implemented to make hiring easier for dysfunctional people?
- What is behavioral interviewing and how to conduct them at ease?
- Questions are important but just as important is interpreting answers – How to do both?
- The 10 things everyone involved in the hiring decision has to do to avoid making hiring mistakes and they are not that hard
- Signs to tip you off that the charming, capable person you are interviewing may not be the employee of your dreams
Bullying has become a major concern in recent years. Its proliferation can be seen not just in schools, but also at the workplace. One only has to look to social media to see how bullying has exploded not just in frequency but also viciously. Sadly, for many people lying has become quite prevalent. One usually needs only to look around the office to see how corrosive the effects of passive-aggressive coworkers are. Experts estimate that roughly, 1 in 25 Americans is a sociopath and one study alleges narcissism is growing at a rate relative to that of obesity.
- Dysfunctional applicants can be some of the most polished, capable and charming people, you’ve ever encountered. How to look past the surface and see the person.
- How dysfunctional people can distort and control reality, without you noticing and how to identify and acknowledge its occurrence.
- What dysfunctional applicants know that you don’t?
- Reading between the lines with answers and drilling down to the basis of the matter at hand, hiring the best person.
- Avoiding hiring dysfunctional persons for management positions.
- How to avoid being overpowered in the interview and overruled by a dazzled interviewing group.
- Human Resources
- Business Owners
MBA, MS, specializes in solving company “people problems”
- Teri is the founder and President of Hindsight Human Resources.www.hindsightcloud.com.
- Teri also sources HR software solutions for incident tracking, employee relations, safety (Incident Tracker), compensation (Compease) and performance management (Performance Pro).
For more detail please click on this below link: