Date(s) - 11/24/2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The awareness on money laundering is increasing due to FinCEN files. The proper steps to KYC/AML are necessary more than ever, especially in increase in remote working environment.
Global awareness and issue
What’s the process for front line defences against money laundering?
- Ongoing monitoring
- Transaction monitoring
- Wake of FinCEN files
- How to perform sufficient KYC/AML to avoid money laundering
This webinar would explain on FinCEN files and how to avoid money laundering as an intermediary.
- Who worked on FinCEN files investigation? Was it leak?
- What is SAR? And how it’s through to banks?
- What’s in the file?
- What did investigation reveal?
- Why should I care?
- FinCEN Files
- KYC process (CIP, Watchlist Screening, Biometric, CDD, Negative News)
- AML (transaction monitoring and case management)
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Director of Compliance
- VP of Compliance
- KYC and AML
- Head of AML
- Compliance Consultant
Kumiko Takeshita is an enterprise ethic, compliance and risk executive for over 14 years of banking and broker dealer experience – working with multiple regulators based on jurisdictions and coordinated to work on enhancing KYC process with AI.