Date(s) - 04/21/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Too many managers do not have the promotable trait called Executive Presence. There are numerous definitions – some focus simply on the communication skills whereas others focus on skills that are too tactical. Leaders need to project the Executive Presence to motivate and challenge their direct reports. By attending this executive presence online training you can learn the key skills for developing executive presence – a trait that reflects your readiness to be promoted.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Has this happened to you? You realize that everyone around you is getting promoted except for you. The feedback you have received focuses on your superior ability to get results with the caveat that your communication lacks emotional-social intelligence. If this sounds familiar and you are not sure what your next steps are, you need to learn techniques for developing executive presence.
Executive presence is a set of skills that reflect a leader’s readiness to be promoted and lead strategic initiatives.
- The leader exudes self-confidence.
• They use influence and emotional-social intelligent communication style balanced with a sincere drive for results
• Understand the business strategically – knows how things work
• Lead team on an issue or challenge – works toward goal and results
• Choose appropriate modes to operate – negotiation, directness, results driven, etc.
• Provides timely feedback
Component that often gets focused on:
- Appearance that exudes self-confidence
• Effectively manages perceptions
• Leadership presence
• It is more than just dressing well
• Can be counted on when times are tough – inner winner mindset
Learn how to improve your executive presence that includes strategic planning and communication skills and reflects your readiness to get promoted.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Individual Contributors
• High Potentials
• Baby Boomers, etc.
Valerie Pelan has been coaching leaders for 15 years and consults on talent and leadership development, assessment tools, and leadership models. She uses premium assessments and 360s tools to solidify her clients’ understanding of their strengths and developmental areas. Her coaching approach increases her clients’ success rates in reaching their goals and broadening their career opportunities.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494