Date(s) - 03/24/2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
It has been said that people are your greatest resource – and it’s true. Great organizations are made up of great people. It is also true, however, that:
• One non-performer can lower the standards of performance for everyone
• One bad actor can affect the morale of those around him
• One disruptive character can make life miserable for those who work with her and especially for you
In this webinar, you’ll learn techniques for dealing effectively with the toxic people in the workplace and how to create a culture of accountability in the workplace.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Who takes up more of your time than any other employees?
• Who keeps you awake at night, wondering what they’ll do next?
• Who distracts you and your team from its mission?
• Who do you wish would “get with the program?”
• Who do you wish would just “go away?”
That’s right – EMPLOYEES FROM HELL. Want to do something about them? This webinar will give you some answers.
Determining Your Strategy
• How to create a culture of accountability in the workplace
• A fresh approach to rewarding the behaviors you want
• One question that will tell you how to respond to toxic co-workers
• Three factors you must consider to determine if the person is worth the energy required to save them
• Keep them or fire them – a simple method for calculating the trade-offs
Conducting the Interventions
• Preparing yourself so you’re likely to succeed in managing employees from hell
• Six steps to follow that will raise the odds your EFH will change
• Dos and don’ts that will reduce the odds you’ll end up in court
• The “Ross Perot” technique for dealing with behavioral slip-page
• When and how to cut your losses
• Respite for your conscience – why you shouldn’t beat yourself up for doing what’s right
This webinar focuses on how to work with negative coworkers and helps you learn techniques to deal effectively with these problem children so they either become productive members of your team, or they go away.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Team Leaders
• Leaders – anyone who manages others
For thirty years, Larry Johnson has been helping organizations create more productive cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees. He has received rave reviews from more than150,000 business, government, and health-care professionals in every state in the union, as well as in Great Britain, China, Indonesia, Central America and Australia for his presentations on the topics of leadership, change, customer service, and honesty in business.
Use Promo Code PRDS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494