Date(s) - 10/21/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Is your organization having trouble attracting, engaging and retaining the workforce you need? Business leaders know that they can’t achieve their business objectives without having the right talent, fully engaged. There is significant cost associated with both disengaged employees and turnover. What you’ve been doing to attract, engage and retain employees may not be working. Employees want workplaces that give them purpose and meaning in their work.
- How to create a workplace environment and culture that attract and engages employees.
- Comparison of workplace cultures that support employees versus diminishing employees.
- The cost associated with disengaged employees
- Actions leaders can take to create a workplace where employees thrive.
Participants will learn about ways to create workplaces that attract the talent you hope to hire and engaged those employees who currently work for you.
- Link between employee well-being and bottom-line results
- Ways to attract and engage employees
- Benefits of a healthy, well workforce.
- Chief People or Human Resources Officer
- Director of Compensation and Benefit
- Director of Total Rewards
- Company Presidents
Mari Ryan, CEO and founder of Advancing Wellness, is an expert in workplace well-being. For the past 15 years, Ms. Ryan has been creating healthier businesses and impacting the lives of employees, through her consulting work and speaking on worksite well-being.
Mari earned a Bachelor’s degree from Lesley University, an MBA from Boston University, a Master’s degree in Health Promotion from Nebraska Methodist College, and is a certified Worksite Wellness Consultant.
For more detail please click on this below link: