Date(s) - 09/12/2019
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Human error is known to be the primary cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented. Human errors start at the design stage. From procedures, training, and workplace environment many variables that affect human behavior CAN be manipulated reducing the likelihood of these occurrences.
To work with these challenges, it is essential to understand what is human error,how to comprehend human behavior and the psychology of error.
It is also important to understand the root causeof errors and exactly where the weaknesses of the systemare so that they can be improved and/or fixed. This course offers practical approaches and models to address human performance issues in GMP related environments by using a particular methodology to correct, prevent and avoid reoccurrence of these matters.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This training would provide tools that can be implemented and used for human error prevention. These include practical tools and tips on how to control human error. We will discuss human error categories, near root causes and root causes for these events. We will discuss latest trends in human error issues in the manufacturing industry.
- Background on Human Error Phenomena
- Importance of Human Error Prevention/reduction
- Training and human error
- Facts about human error
- Human Error as the Root Cause
- What is Human Error
- Understand human error: factors and root causes.
- Understand the importance of human error reduction: regulatory and business.
- Define the process to manage Human Error deviations.
- Identify root causes associated to human error deviations.
- Learn how to measure human error rates at your site.
- Identify how to control human error and what I can do to support human reliability.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Training managers and coordinators
- Plant engineering
- QA/QC staff
- Process excellence/improvement professionals
- Industrial/process engineers
- Compliance officers
- Regulatory/legislative affairs professionals
- General/corporate counsel
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494