Date(s) - 10/17/2019
Make sure you are up to date on important payroll compliance issues. The webinar will discuss 2020 limits, and look at the US unemployment issues for 2020. We’ll also look at FUTA Credit Reduction states, 2019. Changes to state minimum wages, tip credit and new players in the Paid Family Leave area will also be addressed.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Attendees will receive up-to-date information on tax issues, annual IRS limits, an update on the FLSA overtime regulations, information return penalties and both year-end and current topics of use to payroll teams. If you’re unsure about deadlines, limits and current pretax regulations, this webinar will help you.
With the rapidly changing rules affecting the IRS, as well as other governmental agencies, it’s important for payroll professionals to keep up with the latest news.
- The 2020 limits for deferred compensation as well as other IRS limits will be presented.
- A discussion of what regulations will be deferred, and which will go forward.
- The proposed overtime regulation changes (still in abeyance) will be discussed.
- Effects of the government shutdown on payroll
- Changes to Form 941 for the year 2020
- Updates to the Form W-2 for 2020
- Federal unemployment updates for 2020, including the final 2018 Credit Reduction States
- State and local tax updates, as well as state unemployment updates for 2020.
- Minimum wage changes
Important information for payroll professionals, whether they operate in one state or multiple states. State and local tax changes in 2020, Federal limits, and FLSA overtime litigation updates, 2020, are all key facts that payroll teams need to do their jobs efficiently and accurately.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Payroll teams of any size
- Payroll Associates
- Payroll Supervisors and Personnel
- Payroll Consultants
- Payroll Service Providers
- Public Accountants
- Internal Auditors
- Tax Compliance Officers
- Enrolled Agents
- Employee Benefits Administrators
- Officers and Managers with Payroll or Tax Compliance Oversight
- Company/Business Owners
- Public Agency Managers
- Audit and Compliance Personnel /Risk Managers
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494