Date(s) - 03/19/2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
With introverts having the reputation of preferring to work solo, people sometimes believe the myth that introverts aren’t leadership material.
Studies show that introverts have several advantages when it comes to leadership: they are great listeners, they have a calm demeanor, and they tend to make well-thought out decisions.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you are in a workplace filled with extroverts, it can be easy to get overlooked. Attend this webinar to learn how to get your point of view taken into account and how introverted leaders can express themselves better.
This webinar will give you the tools to speak up, make yourself known and be comfortable speaking up.
- What is assertive communication skill
- How to sound more confident in any situation
- Asking effective questions to facilitate a conversation
- Overcome your discomfort when speaking up
- Making your words count—word choice for maximum impact
- Communication strategies for introverts and strategies for getting your voice heard, even when dealing with more assertive colleagues
- How to express yourself verbally and nonverbally at meetings and presentations by organizing your thoughts
- Tactics for communicating your objectives clearly and persuasively
The key to communication success for introverts is not to act like they aren’t butto leverage the qualities that they have to achieve the best impact with minimal stress. Learn communication strategies for introverts and know how to express yourself verbally and non-verbally.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This course is targeted at employees, supervisors, middle managers and senior managers.
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494