Date(s) - 04/27/2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Every employee is different and needs a different approach. There is no one-size-fits all when it comes to encouraging employees to perform and improve. Generic employee rewards and recognition program have a de-motivating effect.
Learn to apply the latest understanding of reward vs punishment psychology and what engages today’s employees, and get the results your organization needs.
This webinar is designed to help you learn how to keep employees engaged and motivated. Every manager wrestles with this fundamental skill to thrive in a competitive market place. This persistent problem often comes down to not understanding human behavior in organization and how it operates, especially with four generations in the work place.
You don’t have to become a psychologist, but you do have to master some fundamentals if you want to keep employees inspired, engaged, and productive.
If you continuously learn from each employee interaction and apply your knowledge to new situations, you will understand the impact of reward system on employee performance and create a productive team of inspired, engaged employees.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Today’s workforce is mobile and unwilling to stay in job where appreciation is rare or where the person is not making a difference. You are judged on the quality of work of your team members, which means you must help them perform at their best. Everyone is unique and requires a unique approach.
The fundamentals of human motivation enable you to engage each employee and the entire team for top performance. Learn about reward vs punishment in the workplace and how to get the results you need while building a dedicated team.
- Understanding your strengths and challenges when motivating employees
- The role of mission in motivation
- Developing your mission-driven plan
- Relation of employee’s knowledge, experience, and competence to motivation
- Motivators and Demotivators
Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and motivation
Herzberg’s Two Factors and motivation
McClelland’s Acquired Social Needs and motivation
Internal vs. External motivation
- How do we decide what motivates each person
- Providing effective feedback and coaching
- Maintaining motivation in a virtual environment
- Understanding the reward vs punishment psychology
- Get specified results by establishing and carrying out a robust plan for team goals and for individual development
- Lead a productive, innovative team using performance planning, delegation, motivation, feedback/coaching, and evaluation
- Create effective relationships and communicate effectively with employees
- Perfect your motivational, engagement, and inspirational skills
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Newer managers
- Experienced managers and supervisors who want to enhance their skills for better results
- Team leaders and project managers
- HR professionals
- Anyone interested in managing people
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein work with companies around the world that want strategic leaders and engaged employees to increase bottom- and top-line results and delight customers. You achieve your goals through strategic planning and leadership, management, team, and organizational development. Draw on my proven ability to mentor you through major change. My team works with you to craft customized, successful solutions to your complex business issues in all economic sectors. Our mission is your success.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494