Date(s) - 07/24/2019
The volume of human knowledge and machine knowledge is growing even faster. And the accelerated pace of both is taxing the limits of corporate governance. In a world approaching eight billion minds and over 100 billion devices, everything and everyone will be connected in some way.
AI-based platforms are valuable tools not only for performing mundane and repetitive human tasks more efficiently, but also for discovering hidden patterns and trends. But these tools often provide little or no insight into the social implications of displaced workers or erroneous decisions, how new knowledge is generated, or when a model or algorithm is no longer valid.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- How many of your business decisions are automated?
- How many business rules does your organization have?
- How many are incorrect, outdated, or no longer used?
- How secure are they? What social amplification risks are inherent in your organization’s decision processes?
If you can’t answer these questions, it’s a sign you need to start incorporating knowledge governance framework into your organization. This workshop will show you how.
- “The five V’s” of knowledge and information (volume, velocity, variety, veracity, and value) and what they mean to the very survival of your organization
- How technology, especially social media, greatly amplifies the consequences of even seemingly minor decisions
- Understanding your “trust footprint” and why it needs to be minimized
- Understanding the role of executive leadership program regarding setting the tone, policy development and enforcement, and formulating conflict resolution strategies.
You’ll also get a sneak preview of what’s coming, including emerging technologies you’ll need to be closely watching, and how those technologies will place even greater demand on having a sound knowledge governance framework in-place.
- Learn knowledge management best practices. Also learn how to identify the sources of your organization’s critical data and knowledge, and determine the extent to which it is properly managed, including ownership
- Learn the seven major facets of knowledge management governance, how to align it with corporate governance framework, and most importantly, how to evaluate the range of possible social impacts, positive and negative
- Develop an initial, top-level knowledge governance framework, along with a plan for implementation, including training, evangelizing, reward and recognition, and how you’ll measure results and make adjustments along the way
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- CXO’S, Especially CEO’s and Chief Learning Officers
- Employee Development Program Directors and Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Team Leaders
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494