Date(s) - 04/18/2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Much has been published about the correlation between high employee engagement and an organization’s positive financial outcomes such as improved employee productivity, increased revenue per employee contribution, lower turnover and increased safety.
However, there is still confusion about what an engagement survey should measure, how to determine what will engage YOUR specific employees, and how to go about getting high survey participation rates.
We will discuss how you can connect your employee engagement to your outcomes and teach you the steps needed to support your employees towards engagement.
Learn how to drive the activities that will maximize the ROI from the survey investment and increase engagement through a proven “total solution” approach. We will share best practices from what we have learned conducting engagement surveys for over 200 companies across all industries for the past fifteen years.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If employees are not committed to your organization, their intentions will lead them elsewhere. It is important that they are engaged in the right priorities and spend their time on the right tasks in order to pursue your organization’s goals and strategic priorities.
Even as organizations use surveys to measure their employees’ engagement, are they avoiding common pitfalls and following the most effective procedures?
Join us to hear an experienced Industrial Organizational Psychologist with 15 years of employee engagement survey experience who has been intimately involved in the design and deliver of over 200 engagement surveys across multiple industries. Dr. Ware will highlight:
- Engagement Survey Pitfalls
- Planning for your survey effectively
- Actionable survey items: What to ask and why
- The use of dual rating scales
- How to get participation rates of 85% or more
- How to get managers to follow through on action planning
- When to repeat the survey
In this webinar we will specifically cover:
- The “must have” survey items – as defined by the latest employee engagement research and recent ITS validation
- How to make the engagement survey process more efficient
- What to avoid
- How to drive maximumemployee participation
- How to design your survey so that results tie to the financial outcomes of your business
- How and when to use benchmarks
- How to reduce the overall cost of running your survey while not sacrificing quality
- How to drive survey feedback and action planning at both the corporate and local level
- Simple tools and guidelines for managers to motivate them to take action with their teams based on survey results
- Comparing results year to year – what metrics should you monitor and why?
- Common findings for Gen Y employees and what to do about them
- Define employee engagement
- Connecting employee engagement to the organization’s outcomes
- Learn the pitfalls that come with creating a survey
- Understand how to plan and implement engagement surveys
- Apply branding effectively to surveys
- Know how to report information and provide action planning resources
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Human resources professionals
Specifically: recruiters, learning professionals, talent managers, leadership development experts, HR business partners, people analytics, internal communications experts, or line managers
Dr. Ware is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and the founder and CEO of Integral Talent Systems, Inc. (ITS)
ITS is a global technology enabled talent management consulting firm specializing in bringing the science of talent management to the bottom line.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494